Crisis Media Training
In-Person or Virtual Media Training
Crisis media training is designed to protect your revenue, reputation, and brand. In a crisis, there is no margin for error or misplaced words. This intense media training brings the tough questions asked during a real interview to the safe space of your private, training room.
- 1-6 participants
- Organizations training executives and subject matter experts
- Public relations professionals who face the media first
“Gerard provided our officers and board with excellent media training that lives on to this day. He not only covered in great depth, the concept and practice of concise messaging and body language, but he took that additional step to provide real life scenarios our media spokespeople might encounter in our industry.”
SituationHub® Media Training
Exclusive for organizations that use the SituationHub® crisis communications software app. Learn how to flawlessly deliver from the script written in the SituationHub™ software.
- Perfect the use of the SituationHub® preamble
- Master the art of empathy
- Answer follow-up questions without fear using the SituationHub® script
Good News Media Training
When your goal is to deliver good news, don’t blow it by accidentally saying something foolish or being taken out of context. One wrong word can destroy your revenue, reputation, and brand.
- Deliver perfect quotes
- Ensure you are never taken out of context
- Protect yourself from cynical questions
Virtual Train the Trainer Media Training
When an interview goes badly, the fault lies with the trainer. Whether you are a new media trainer or a seasoned veteran, this program will help you up your game. Training your boss and co-workers can be a daunting task.
- Master the art of the preamble
- Perfect the use of well-written quotes
- Develop mind-mapping techniques that lead to success
Large Group Media Training
Perfect for conferences or institutions who want to give a large group of members or employees a basic course in media interview do’s and don’ts. School systems need to train principles. Hospitals need to train teams of medical experts. Conferences and associations need to provide valuable interview skills to attendees.
- 1 Hour Keynotes or Breakouts
- 2-3 Hour Workshops
- Virtual Training Sessions
Don’t Talk to the Media Until…
29 Secrets You Need to Know Before You Open Your Mouth to a Reporter
Veteran journalist and media trainer Gerard Braud discloses every media secret he has learned. His career as a journalist a trainer spans more than 40 years. Learn how to control every interview, every question, and how the news report is ultimately written.