This video is from a one-hour virtual Master Class on the 5 Steps to Effective Crisis Communications.
Crisis Communications Ain’t Easy
In fact, getting it right is downright hard
The tasks of writing a crisis communications plan and all that goes with it can be outrageously overwhelming and time-consuming.
The secret to success is to break the big tasks down into manageable, actionable, and achievable steps. In this program, Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC shares his unique perspective on how every organization can “Sprint” through the five-step process that has served his clients around the world for more than 20 years.
You can hire Gerard Braud, CSP, Fellow IEC, for a single one-hour keynote speech, a 75-minute breakout session, or combine multiple programs to create a customized half-day or full-day program.
“Be Prepared” is the Scout Motto
This program focuses on being prepared:
- Learn how to conduct a Vulnerability Assessment
- Break down the elements of a proper Crisis Communications Plan
- Discover why pre-writing news releases and statements is a game-changer
- Explore the best way to talk to the media when “it” hits the fan
- Unlock the secrets as to why Crisis Drills are the best way to test your plan and your people
Designed for CEOs, executives, public relations professionals & associations
Interactive, challenges conventional wisdom, spiced with humor
Be prepared to go home with a long to-do-list of actionable items.
“We have hired Gerard Braud to present on Crisis Management, Public Relations and Social Networking. Gerard always delivers an engaging and professional presentation to our members.”